Frequently Ask Questions
Yes you can! You can pay by cash! Sign-up for our EasyRide Membership to begin.
We accept a variety of modes of payments! Cash, NETS, PayNow, Bank Transfer and even Credit Card!
- You need to be at least 21 years old
- Have a Proof of Income ready (can be CPF, PaySlip or Grab Statement)
You should ask yourself a couple of questions like:
- What am I going to use this e-bike for
- Will there be a lot of slopes?
- How long will I use the E-Bike for?
You can also talk to our staff over on our Facebook page for our opinion!
Yes, we do! We understand how troublesome it is for some of our customers to bring the E-Bike back home after a purchase. Hence, we have made it possible for us to deliver the E-Bike to you!
Don’t Worry, we ONLY sell LTA-approved, Orange Seal E-Bikes
You can ride your E-Bikes on Park Connectors, Cycling Paths and Roads. You can find out more on Land Transport Authority (LTA)’s website.
If you face any problems with your E-Bikes after purchase, feel free to contact us on Facebook or even through the number 6589 8877 via whatsapp or phone call.
Let us know what is the problem and we will proceed on to give you a couple of instructions depending on the issue you face
Modification of E-Bikes is ILLEGAL in Singapore. If you are caught on the road with a modified E-Bike by LTA officers, your E-Bikes might be confiscated on the spot or in worst cases, you could even be fined up to $20,000 and/or 24 months jail time for first time offenders. You can find out more about the Active Mobility Rules here
Your E-Bike Plate Number is in other words linked to the Orange Seal Tag of your E-Bike. Changing of Plate Numbers would also mean you would have to go through the whole process of transfer ownership again.
Typically it would take about 1 - 2 weeks until the whole process would be completed but it really depends on several factors such as when the distributor would submit your transfer approval and how long it would take for you to accept the transfer using your Singpass. Especially because of the current Covid-19 situation, we seek your kind understanding if there are any delays. Find out more about the process by reading our blog, “What To Know About Ownership Transfer”
- Ah is the unit of a battery capacity that measures the amount of charge that can be available in a fully charged battery
- Watt-hour (Wh) is the unit that includes the Voltage (V) and the Ampere-hour (Ah) of the battery
- You should read our blog, “Ah vs Wh in E-Bike Battery”, to find out more about the difference between these two units!