Motorised Wheelchair Features:
1. LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
2. Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
3. Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
4. Lightweight, only 16 kg without battery and footrest. Fully loaded weight only 19 kg.
5. Easy to fold and unfold.
6. 2 x 24V, 6 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
7. Top speed of 6 km/h
8. Battery rating of 144WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
9. Flip-up armrests allow for sideways patient transfer.
10. Flip-up, detachable footrests make it easier for patient to got on or off the chair.
11. Front wheel suspension.
12. USB port for charging mobile phones.
13. Wheelchair Specifications
Motorised Wheelchair Measurement:
Weight Capacity: 100 kg
Frame Weight (w/o battery and footrests): 16.1 kg
Battery Weight; 1.3 kg x 2 pieces
Footrests Weight: 0.5 kg
Total Weight (Fully Loaded): 19.2 kg
Overall Width: 55 cm
Overall Length: 91 cm
Overall Height: 89 cm
Minimum Folded Dimensions: 71.5 cm x 37 cm x 73.5 cm
Seat Size (Width x Depth x Height): 44 cm x 39 cm x 40 cm
Armrest Height: 23 cm
Seat-to-Floor Height: 47 cm
Travelling Range: 20 km (10 km per battery)
Max Speed: 6 km/h
Turning Radius: 26″
Batteries: 2 x 24V, 6 AH Lithium
Charger: 2A c/w Safety Mark
Motors: 24V 150W x 2
Max Gradient: 6 degrees
Front Wheels: 6″ Solid
Rear Wheels: 12″ Solid