Motorised Wheelchair Features:
1. LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
2. Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
3. Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
4. Lightweight, only 16 kg without battery and footrest. Fully loaded weight only 19 kg.
5. Easy to fold and unfold.
6. 2 x 24V, 6 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
7. Top speed of 6 km/h
8. Battery rating of 144WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
9. Flip-up armrests allow for sideways patient transfer.
10. Flip-up, detachable footrests make it easier for patient to got on or off the chair.
11. Front wheel suspension.
12. USB port for charging mobile phones.
13. Wheelchair Specifications
Motorised Wheelchair Measurement:
Weight Capacity: 100 kg
Frame Weight (w/o battery and footrests): 16.1 kg
Battery Weight; 1.3 kg x 2 pieces
Footrests Weight: 0.5 kg
Total Weight (Fully Loaded): 19.2 kg
Overall Width: 55 cm
Overall Length: 91 cm
Overall Height: 89 cm
Minimum Folded Dimensions: 71.5 cm x 37 cm x 73.5 cm
Seat Size (Width x Depth x Height): 44 cm x 39 cm x 40 cm
Armrest Height: 23 cm
Seat-to-Floor Height: 47 cm
Travelling Range: 20 km (10 km per battery)
Max Speed: 6 km/h
Turning Radius: 26″
Batteries: 2 x 24V, 6 AH Lithium
Charger: 2A c/w Safety Mark
Motors: 24V 150W x 2
Max Gradient: 6 degrees
Front Wheels: 6″ Solid
Rear Wheels: 12″ Solid
Thank you for making such an amazing product! This electric wheelchair has given me back my independence.
Jerome CHUA –
I have never seen a more durable electric wheelchair than this one! It can go over any type of terrain and is really easy to maneuver.
Eng Tiang –
This chair has completely changed my life. I can now go anywhere I want without having to worry about getting tired or needing help.
Jessica K –
We just got this electric wheelchair and it has already made such a difference in our lives. We are able to go places we couldn’t before.
I am so grateful to have found this chair! It has been a game changer for my mobility.
Hanna H –
y electric wheelchair has given me so much freedom and independence. It’s allowed me to keep up with my friends and family and participate in activities that I never would have been able to do before. It’s been such a positive force in my life and I am so grateful for it.
Samuel C –
It’s so much better than using a manual wheelchair and it gives me so much more independence.
Gwee Zhen Pang –
I’m so glad I bought this electric wheelchair! It’s made my life so much easier.