Power Wheelchair Features:
1. LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
2. Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
3. Dual Functionality allows the wheelchair to operate as an electric wheelchair or as a manual wheelchair.
4. Magnesium alloy large rear wheels allow you to reverse safely across obstacles e.g. road humps.
5. Aluminum alloy frame makes it very strong, yet lightweight with the wheelchair weighing only 30 kg without batteries.
6. Flip-up armrests allow you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
7. Compact design with foldable seat and backrest, detachable and height-adjustable footrests, allows for easy folding and storage such as the trunk of a car.
Power Wheelchair Specifications
– Overall Width: 64 cm (16″ seat) or 69 cm (18″ seat)
– Overall Length: 108 cm
– Overall Height: 94 cm
– Frame Weight: 30 kg
– Battery Weight: 14 kg
– Overall Weight: 44 kg
– Seat Width: 40 cm or 45 cm (16” or 18”)
– Seat Depth: 43 cm (17”)
– Seat Height: 49 cm (19”)
– Max Speed: 8 km/h
– Driving Range: 15 – 20 km
– Rear Wheel Diameter: 24″
– Front Wheel Diameter: 8″
– Maximum Capacity: 120 kg
– Batteries: 2 x 12V 20AH SLA
– Charger: 2A c/w SAFETY MARK
– Motors: 250W
– Warranty: 1 year on Electronics & Motor, 6 months on Batteries
Tom B –
I am very happy with my purchase of this electric wheelchair. It has allowed me to live a more active lifestyle and stay mobile.
Priscilla N –
I love this scooter! It’s so easy to use and makes my life so much easier.
Andrew C –
The quality of this electric wheelchair is excellent! It’s very durable and well-made and I know it will last me for years to come.
Yuyan Z –
his electric wheelchair has changed my life! I am now able to independently travel wherever I want without having to rely on others. This product is truly amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering an electric wheelchair.
Yusoff Radin –
– This wheelchair has been a godsend! It’s lightweight easy to maneuver and so comfortable. I can’t believe how much it has changed my life for the better.
I’ve had this electric wheelchair for about a year now and it has been a life saver. I can’t imagine not having it.
Siti Aisha –
This is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years – thank you for inventing it and making it available to those of us who need it!!”
Xue Ying C –
We bought this electric wheelchair for our grandma after she had a stroke and it has made such a big difference in her life! She’s able to get around much more easily now and we couldn’t be happier with the purchase.